Traditionally, Chimichurri is an Argentine sauce for grilled meat. Though no longer limited to meat, it is often neglected as a substitute for creamy dressings.
This Easy 5 Minute Chimichurri Sauce is perfect for salads, rice and bean bowls, or as a topping for tacos and burritos. It is multi-faceted and also composed of delicious fresh herbs. Garlic is a natural reducer of high blood pressure and is rich in antioxidants which help cell growth. Parsley is a wonderful herb which is rich in many vitamins, especially Vitamin C, helps release toxins from the body and is great for your immune system. Another ingredient in this recipe is oregano which is really good for gastrointestinal problems as well as respiratory tract disorders.
Try this Easy 5 Minute Chimichurri Sauce as a dressing for your next salad and leave a comment once you tried it!
1. What you’ll need:
- 1 cup organic flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 organic roasted bell pepper, drained
- 2 tablespoons organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
2. Chop the flat leaf parsley, garlic, shallot and roasted bell pepper:
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl:
Serve it together with your favorite bowl, salad or burrito!
Easy 5 Minute Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 c organic flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 organic roasted bell pepper drained
- 2 tbsp organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 c organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash sea salt to taste
- 1 dash black pepper to taste
Chop the flat leaf parsley, garlic, shallot, and roasted red pepper.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and top with sea salt and black pepper to taste.