This pasta salad with sundried tomatoes is ridiculously easy to make and full of flavor. It’s a perfect go to salad for a BBQ or any large gathering.
Made with gluten free pasta, this salad is a definite healthy crowd pleaser. If you’re in a rush and don’t know what to make, this pasta salad is your answer! It only requires 10 minutes, ingredients are very basic, and your kids will love it. It’s full of fresh ingredients and you can even store the sundried tomato paste in the fridge to use on other recipes. These pasta salads are so great because you can just make a large bulk of it and won’t have to worry about cooking for the next 2 days.
Make this for lunch or your next gathering and comment below with your experience!
1. What you’ll need:
- 300 grams gluten free pasta
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- sea salt & pepper to taste
2. In a blender, combine the garlic, balsamic vinegar, and sundried tomatoes. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil to the mixture to form a paste:
3. Once ready, combine sundried tomato paste with pasta and mix:
4. Serve with pasta salad with sundried tomatoes with basil leaves, sea salt and pepper:
Try this recipe today and tag #the20minutekitchen!